- A first step product for many restoration projects.
- Multi-purpose formula designed to effectively remove most sealers, coatings, finishes, adhesives and paint. It is also an effective degreaser that easily removes grease, soil and oils.
- Use on natural stone, marble, granite, limestone, brick, slate, saltillo, ceramic, porcelain grout, masonry and other durable flooring surfaces.
- Available in Quarts and Gallons.
- Apply undiluted solution to the surface with a mop, sponge or brush ensuring to wet entire surface to be removed. Allow at least 3 minutes of contact time for material to soften. Agitate surface with a brush or scrubbing machine to loosen residue. Wipe up residue with a clean absorbent sponge or towel. Rinse clean with water and allow 1-2 hours before surface traffic.
Apply to surface with a mop or sponge and allow to soak for 1-2 minutes. Agitate the surface with a mop, brush or sponge to loosen accumulation or stains.