Litokol Aquamaster Waterproofing
Aquamaster is a ready to use liquid membrane based on synthetic resins in aqueous dispersion, without solvents, used to waterproof moist environments indoors and outdoors. It is different from other waterproofing membranes as it does not require reinforcement mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges.
- Product with low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC) compliant with classes EC1PLUS (EMICODE) and class A+ (French Regulation).
- Ready-to-use product that requires no preparation.
- Unlike other waterproofing membranes it does not require reinforce-ment mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges, making it more economic and quick to install.
- Can be applied with smooth steel trowel, roller or brush.
- Reusable product. Any left-over material, if closed in the original packaging and stored at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, canbe reused even after a few months, thereby avoiding unnecessary waste.
- Thanks to its quick drying, several coats can be applied a few hours one from the other, completing waterproofing in one work day. The surface can be covered 24 hours after application of the last coat with class C2 cement adhesives or class R2 reactive adhesives according to EN 12004.
- The Aquamaster membrane can be used for waterproofing of moist environments indoors and outdoors such as bathrooms in residential, public/commercial and industrial environments, shower enclosures, wellness centers and Jacuzzis, balconies, terraces, and swimming pools when ceramic tiles, mosaics or natural stones will be applied.
- The product can be applied on the following substrates: concrete, plaster and cement screeds, even with Litocem or Litocem Pronto base, cement levelling or Litoplan Smart base, Litoplan Rapid, cement self-levelling such as Litoliv S40 ECO, Litoliv Express, Litoliv Extra 15, gypsum panels, wooden panels, lightweight panels with cement level- ling, fibre cement panels.