Single component high-performance cementitious adhesive with high deformation ability, low volatile organic chemical emissions, zero vertical slip and extended open time for the installation of ceramics, natural stone and mosaics on interior and exterior floors and walls. Particularly suitable for low thickness laminated porcelain stone installations, even if reinforced. Suitable for installation on top of existing tiles, heated floors and walls. Product developed using the new Litokol Dust Reduction, which minimises the creation of dust during mixing.
- Product with low emission level of volatile organic compounds
(VOC), classified as EC1PLUS (EMICODE) and A+ (French Regulation).
- One-component, highly deformable product (class S2 as per
EN12002), eliminating the need to use a latex.
- Maintains excellent workability over time, without any bothersome
- The special additives offer the product a very creamy texture and
facilitate application using a notched trowel.
- The adhesive mortar is highly thixotropic, allowing ceramic tiles and
mosaics to be laid on walls without the need for plastic spacers.
- Thanks to its low specific gravity, Hyperflex K100 has an output on
average more than 10-15% higher than traditional class C2 cementitious
- The product has been developed with the new "Litokol Dust Reduction"
system, which drastically reduces the amount of dust produced
when mixed with water, thus improving operator working and
White or Grey
Water = 33-35% (6.6-7 litres of water per 20 kg bag)
Approx. 8 hours
Open time (EN1346):
≥ 0,5 N/mm2 after 30 minutes
Waiting time before grouting:
Wall: 6 - 8 hours - Floor: 24 hours
Fully usable after:
Recommended trowel (mm):
6 – 8 - 10
6 mm trowel: 2.1 kg/m2 - 10 mm trowel: 3.5 kg/m2 - Back-buttering: 4.5 kg/m2
12 months in original packaging in a dry place.
20 kg bags